We all face difficult circumstances in life, whether it be because of the choices we made, or the journey of life.
In the end YOU must decide ~not God~ whether to be a Victim or Victor.
- Create a list of your current circumstances – stop & think
- Next to each circumstance, write what your are right now – who you are now
- Next to that, write what you will become – who you want to be
- Next to that, write how you will do it – your plan
- Next, just do it – take action
Let me give you a few examples:
- lost of job – victim or victor
- family issues – victim or victor
- car problems – victim or victor
- drug abuse – victim or victor
- death – victim or victor
- no place to live – victim or victor
- no food – victim or victor
and what ever else you want on your list.
The first three are pretty easy to do, however, the last two may be a little challenging because they require some effort.
Most of us, if not all of us, have knowledge of the verse…
“For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works in dead also” ~James 2.26
If you actually take a few minutes and try this, the fourth bullet on the list,
…how you will do it is – requires us to set, think, and let God talk to us
the fifth bullet on the list,
…how you will do it – faith or action
This is where most poeple end, and the reason why most people fail.
God blessed you with a skill…but it is your job to develop it.
The question is, will you make the necessary changes to make a difference?
Share and enjoy!